The Commando Lock Peacemaker Series locks feature our SolidBody Tek construction – interlocked and riveted body construction that’s stronger than conventional locks. Available in a wide range of configurations, there’s a Peacemaker for a broad spectrum of applications. Peacemaker commercial locks are a dressed up version of the Government NSN series, available in weather-resistant silver zinc, black zinc or polished brass. They now come standard with boron alloy steel shackles that add 50% more strength compared to traditional case-hardened steel.
- SolidbodyTek interlocked and riveted steel plate or brass construction for strongest padlock assembly
- Chamfered rivet holes prohibit lock fracture by chiseling the rivet heads off
- Dual hardened stainless steel ball locking mechanism defends against prying and hammer blows and cannot be shimmed or bypassed
- Highly pick resistant Commando high security 5 pin cylinder with anti-bump technology and up to 10 security pins is standard
- Non marking rubber bumpers protect your items against scratches
- Complies with ASTM F883-09
- RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) compliant